Wednesday, April 6, 2011

About Seat in the college hostel!

Date:
The Principal,
Dhaka Collage, Dhaka.

Subject: Prayer for a seat in the college hostel.

Sir,
With due respect, I beg to state that I am a student of B.Com (pass) Part-I in your college. My father is a Government employee. Recently he has been transferred from Dhaka to Chittagong. Our family has already shifted there. I have been suffering much for want of accommodation. For this reason my studies are greatly hampered. Besides, I have no relations in the city. So I an badly in need of a seat in the college hostel.

In the circumstances stated above, I pray and hope that your honor would be kind enough to allot me a seat in the college hostel and oblige thereby.

Yours obediently,
Forhad Hossain Shahead
B.Com (pass) Part-I
Roll No - 12

No comments:

Post a Comment